Technoclad’s services are used in new-built, refurbishment or conversion of existing premises to provide the ultimate in wall and ceiling cladding systems for food-safe areas and wet rooms which have to meet the requirements of the Health and Safety Act (1990/1995).
Internal and Hygienic Cladding
Supply and installation of cladding for internal areas where hygiene is paramount and durable, impervious, food-safe and cost effective maintenance free walls and ceilings are needed.
Common premises that may need cladding are:
- Food preparation rooms and kitchens in restaurants, takeaways, hotels, cafes and factories;
- Wet rooms and showers in Spas, clubs and gyms;
- Toilets, kitchens and canteens in schools and hospitals;
Supply and installation of cladding for all types of buildings and metal roofs.
Premises that may need external cladding are:
- Commercial buildings;
- Storage facilities such as depots and retail shops;
- Loading bays in industries, shopping centres and cargo terminals;
- Army barracks.
The company also offers a range of services that go beyond cladding.
- Site Preparation and Hording;
- General Building Works and Demolition;
- Suspended Ceilings and Partition Walls;
- Design, Manufacturing, Powder Coating and Installation of Bespoke Architectural Metalwork;
- Design, Construction and Fitting of Counters;
- Stainless Steel Fittings and Fixings;
- Supply and Installation of Illuminated Menu Boxes and Displays;
- Supply and Installation of Shop Signs.
Technoclad is qualified to operate all types of access equipment, including cherry-pickers, booms, scissor lifts and scaffolding; and most of heavy machines such as forklifts, dumpers and diggers.